HUMAN GENE THERAPY
Vols. 1-29. New Rochelle, 1990-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 22,000
- Vols. 1-4. 1990-1993. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 5-6. 1994-1995. Per volume $ 675
- Vols. 7-18. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 870
- Vols. 19-29. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 1035
- HUMAN GENE THERAPY publishes papers on the transfer of genes in mammals, including humans. Covers improvements in vector development, delivery systems and animal models, as well as ethical, legal and regulatory issues.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.