HOWARD JOURNAL OF CRIME AND JUSTICE
Vols. 5-58. Oxford, 1938/40-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 8,600
- Vols. 5-40. 1938/40-2001. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 41-46. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 47-58. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 290
Formerly HOWARD JOURNAL OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE 0265-5527
- Formerly published as HOWARD JOURNAL OF PENOLOGY AND CRIME PREVENTION
- HOWARD JOURNAL OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE, sponsored by the Howard League for Penal Reform, has broadened its scope to include well-researched and documented material on all aspects of the criminal justice process, penal policy, and crime prevention, both theory and practice. Although it has some foreign contributions, the journal continues to emphasize research and analysis of the British criminal justice system (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.