HEALTH MARKETING QUARTERLY
Vols. 1-37. Binghamton, 1983/84-2020.
Set price $ 8,700
- Vols. 1-24. 1983/84-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 25-37. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 290
- Incorporates JOURNAL OF HOSPITAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS (2011).
- Formerly published as TOPICS IN STRATEGIC PLANNING OF HEALTH CARE
and TOPICS IN HEALTH CARE and HEALTH AND MEDICAL CARE SERVICES.
- Each issue of HEALTH MARKETING QUARTERLY is devoted to a select health service, and serves as a basic resource for marketing the selected service. It covers group practice marketing, mental health marketing, and long-term care marketing.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.