Vols. 1-28. London, 1991-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-7. 1991-1997. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 8-14. 1998-2004. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 15-17. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 18-28. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 550
- HOLOCENE covers the fundamental scientific research at the interface between the long Quaternary record and the natural human-induced environmental processes operating at the Earth's surface today. Emphasizes environmental change over the last 10,000 years, the most recent geological epoch and the most relevant time span for understanding the future environment of the human species.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.