Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
An international review devoted to the history of science and its cultural influences.
Vols. 1-105. Philadelphia, 1913-2014. Partly reprint. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-47. 1913-1956. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 48-89. 1957-1998. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 90-98. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 99-105. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 245
- The offical journal of the History of Science Society and the basic scholarly journal in the history of science, ISIS covers all periods and all areas, especially engineering, mathematics, medicine, technology, philosophy of science, and the natural and physical sciences and belongs in all collections with an interest in that discipline. (Katz Magazines for Libraries, 4th ed.)
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by University of Chicago Press
University of Chicago Press hold journals from the current and previous three years. PSC hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.