INTERNATIONAL STUDIES QUARTERLY
Vols. 1-63. Beverly Hills, 1957-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 5,600
- Vols. 1-14. 1957-1970. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 15-37. 1971-1993. Per volume $ 75
- Vols. 38-63. 1994-2019. Per volume $ 135
- Formerly published as BACKGROUND and BACKGROUND ON WORLD POLITICS
- The interdisciplinary, scholarly INTERNATIONAL STUDIES QUARTERLY, which concentrates on "international, cross-national, or transnational phenomena," seeks to publish new paradigms in the social sciences and for international studies. The well-documented journal is highly theoretical, with many articles containing esoteric computer models (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.