Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTEGRATIVE AND COMPARATIVE BIOLOGY
Vols. 1-57. Chicago; Cary, 1961-2017. Partly reprint. $ 8600
- Vols. 1-30. 1961-1990. Per volume $ 90
- Vols. 31-39. 1991-1999. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 40-47. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 48-57. 2008-2017. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as AMERICAN ZOOLOGIST
- This journal of the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology includes invited papers, most of them derived from symposia sponsored by the society, its divisions and its affiliates. Each issue focuses on one or two symposia, publishing papers up to ten pages long that generally are reviews or reviews combined with research. Symposia proceedings are published regularly, and the programs and abstracts of papers for the society's annual meeting are published in the issue just prior to the meeting. The range of topics and generally nonmolecular approach of the journal make INTEGRATIVE AND COMPARATIVE BIOLOGY useful as a reference for lower-level undergraduate biology courses as well as for specialists (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.