INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CANCER
Vols. 70-147. Hoboken, 1997-2020.
Set price $ 32,000
- Vols. 70-117. 1997-2005. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 118-121. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 675
- Vols. 122-147. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 795
- Formerly published as ACTA - UNION INTERNATIONALE CONTRA CANCRUM.
- Incorporates RADIATION ONCOLOGY INVESTIGATION.
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CANCER examines all topics relevant to experimental and clinical cancer research, with an emphasis on fundamental studies that have relevance to the understanding of human cancer.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.