Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONTROL
The theory of process control and automation
Vols. 1-89. London, 1965-2016. Partly reprint. $ 39000
- Vols. 1-50. 1965-1989. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 51-71. 1990-1998. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 72-80. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 1540
- Vols. 81-89. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 1870
- Computer-aided design is the leading-edge technology in engineering prototype ideation. The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONTROL promotes and reports original research in the areas of neurocontrol, robotics, automation and adaptive control. An excellent journal choice for robotics and CAD-CAM engineering collections (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.