Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF REMOTE SENSING
Vols. 1-39. London, 1980-2018. Mostly reprint. $ 43000
- Vols. 1-5. 1980-1984. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 6-12. 1985-1991. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 13-28. 1992-2007. Per volume $ 1430
- Vols. 29-39. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 1760
- This is the official journal of the Remote Sensing Society. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF REMOTE SENSING is concerned with all aspects of remote sensing including basic and applied research, technological systems and developments and economic and managerial implications. It is a research journal of interest to the geophysical mapping, environmental monitoring, natural resources and pollution communities. "Remote Sensing Letters" is a section devoted to the rapid publication of short papers. Editorship and authorship is international (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.