Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTERACTING WITH COMPUTERS
Vols. 1-27. Amsterdam, 1989-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 15000
- Vols. 1-4. 1989-1992. Per volume $ 320
- Vols. 5-8. 1993-1996. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 9-19. 1997/98-2007. Per volume $ 640
- Vols. 20-27. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 770
- INTERACTING WITH COMPUTERS is the interdisciplinary journal of Human-Computer Interaction. The journal breaks down barriers by actively fostering communication between academic researchers and practitioners to encourage the flow of information across the boundaries of its contributing disciplines.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.