INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Vols. 1-31. London, 1990-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-12. 1990-2001. Per volume $ 250
- Vols. 13-15. 2002-2004. Per volume $ 300
- Vols. 16-18. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 440
- Vols. 19-31. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 480
- Concerned with the expanding role of strategic human resource management in a fast-changing global environment, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT focuses on future trends in HRM, drawing on empirical research in the areas of strategic management, international business, organisational, personnel management and industrial relations.
Sole agent for Japan: Gozando Books Inc., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.