INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF SOCIOLOGY / REVUE INTERNATIONALE DE SOCIOLOGIE
Rome; Abingdon, 1893-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Old Series: Vols. 1-47. 1893-1939. Per volume $ 145
- Series 2: Vols. 1-21. 1954/57-1985. Per volume $ 145, continued as
- New Series: Years 1987-1994. 1987-1994. Per year $ 190, continued as
- New Series: Vols. 6-17. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 310
- New Series: Vols. 18-29. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 355
Nothing published in 1940-1953, 1986 and 1995
- INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF SOCIOLOGY reinforces the view that sociology is not conceived apart from economics, history, demography, anthropology and social psychology.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.