INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY, DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Vols. 1-65. Abingdon, 1954/55-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,200
- Vols. 1-36. 1954/55-1989. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 37-54. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 55-65. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 265
- Formerly published as EXCEPTIONAL CHILD; SLOW LEARNING CHILD
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISABILITY, DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION is multidisciplinary with an international focus. Research and review articles are included concerning "all aspects of education, human development, special education, and rehabilitation" (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.