INTEGRAL TRANSFORMS AND SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
Vols. 1-31. Lausanne, 1993-2020. Reprint.
Set price $ 20,000
- Vols. 1-12. 1993-2001. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 13-15. 2002-2004. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 16-18. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 19-26. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 870
- Vols. 27-31. 2016-2020. Per volume $ 1500
- Integral transforms and special functions belong to the basic subjects of mathematical analysis, the theory of differential and integral equations, approximation theory, and to many other areas of pure and applied mathematics. Although centuries old, these subjects are under intense development, for use in pure and applied mathematics, physics, engineering and computer science. This stimulates continuous interest for researchers in these fields. The aim of INTEGRAL TRANSFORMS AND SPECIAL FUNCTIONS is to foster further growth by providing a means for the publication of important research on all aspects of the subjects.
Antiquarian Backset. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305