Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
INTEGRAL TRANSFORMS AND SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
Vols. 1-29. Lausanne, 1993-2018. Partly reprint. $ 15000
- Vols. 1-12. 1993-2001. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 13-15. 2002-2004. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 16-18. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 19-29. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 870
- Integral transforms and special functions belong to the basic subjects of mathematical analysis, the theory of differential and integral equations, approximation theory, and to many other areas of pure and applied mathematics. Although centuries old, these subjects are under intense development, for use in pure and applied mathematics, physics, engineering and computer science. This stimulates continuous interest for researchers in these fields. The aim of INTEGRAL TRANSFORMS AND SPECIAL FUNCTIONS is to foster further growth by providing a means for the publication of important research on all aspects of the subjects.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.