INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEST MANAGEMENT
Vols. 28-64. London, 1982-2018.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 28-41. 1982-1995. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 42-53. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 54-64. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as TROPICAL PEST MANAGEMENT
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEST MANAGEMENT covers all spheres of pre- and postharvest pest management, vector-borne diseases and public health, and the relationship of pest management to the wider aspects of farming systems and rural developments.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.