INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Vols. 1-18. Hong Kong, 2001-2018. Reprint.
Set price $ 3,900
- Vols. 1-2. 2001-2002. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 3-7. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 8-9. 2008-2009. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 10-18. 2010-2018. Per volume $ 310
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT publishes quality papers aiming to advance the knowledge of construction management. All published research articles in this journal have undergone rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by independent expert referees.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.