Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY
Vols. 1-40. Oxford, 1976-2015. Mostly reprint. $ 11000
- Vols. 1-19. 1976-1994. Per volume $ 190
- Vols. 20-30. 1995-2005. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 31-32. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 33-40. 2008-2015. Per volume $ 550
- Formerly published as PEDIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY
- As the official journal of the Society of Pediatric Psychology, the interdisciplinary JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY covers the relation between the psychological and physical well-being of children and adolescents and their families. Some of the general areas include psychological and developmental factors contributing to the etiology, course, treatment, and outcome of pediatric conditions the promotion of health and health-related behaviors the prevention of injury and illness among children and youths and issues related to the training of pediatric psychologists. Analytical reviews of research, brief scientific reports, and scholarly case studies from authors in psychology and related disciplines are all found here (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.