JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHIC SCIENCE
Vols. 1-56. Niles; Cary, 1963-2018. Partly reprint..
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-37. 1963-1999. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 38-45. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 46-56. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 400
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY
- JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHIC SCIENCE is an international scientific journal presenting the latest information concerning the practice and theory of chromatography. The Journal focuses on research papers describing practical and preparative applications and analytical methods relevant to a broad range of laboratory work.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.