JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE
Vols. 26-84. Chicago, 1961-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 15,000
- Vols. 26-64. 1961-1999. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 65-72. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 390
- Vols. 73-76. 2008-2011. Per volume $ 420
- Vols. 77-84. 2012-2019. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 1-25 (1936-1960) published as FOOD RESEARCH (ISSN 0095-974X).
- The editorial mission of the JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE is to offer scientists, researchers, and other food professionals the opportunity to share knowledge of scientific advancements in the myriad disciplines affecting their work, through a respected peer-reviewed publication.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.