Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF GENETIC PSYCHOLOGY
Development and clinical psychology
Vols. 1-177. Washington, D.C, 1891-2016. Partly reprint. $ 11000
- Vols. 1-143. 1891-1983. Per volume $ 70
- Vols. 144-168. 1984-2007. Per volume $ 130
- Vols. 169-177. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 160
- Formerly published as THE PEDAGOGICAL SEMINARY AND JOURNAL OF GENETIC PSYCHOLOGY
- JOURNAL OF GENETIC PSYCHOLOGY is devoted to research and theory in developmental, clinical and educational psychology.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.