Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF MACROMOLECULAR SCIENCE. PART A: PURE AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY
Vols. 1-55. Philadelphia, 1967-2018. Partly reprint. $ 21000
- Vols. 1-20. 1967-1983. Per volume $ 170
- Vols. 21-42. 1984-2005. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 43-44. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 45-55. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 870
- JOURNAL OF MACROMOLECULAR SCIENCE, PART A is an expensive international publication that publishes papers in experimental polymer science. Areas represented include polymer synthesis, thermodynamics, kinetics, grafting, emulsions, preceramics, macromolecular metal complexes, and mechanistic studies. The journal boasts a distinguished editorial board and sometimes publishes papers from international conferences and symposia (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.