JOURNAL OF WORLD TRADE
Hague, 1967-2019. Reprint.
Set price $ 14,000
- Vols. 1-41. 1967-2007. Per volume $ 305
- Vols. 42-52. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 365, continued as
- Vols. 53. 2019. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 1-21 (1967-1987) published as JOURNAL OF WORLD TRADE LAW
- JOURNAL OF WORLD TRADE examines the relationship between these separate and interconnected regional and global integration processes. The constant evolution of the international trading system, changes in production and distribution technologies, and demands by individuals for progress in the sphere of social welfare all heighten the need for this platform for the creative consideration of the various trends in world trade.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Kluwer Law International
Kluwer Law International hold journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes and issues that were previously out-of-print.