JOURNAL OF APPLIED STATISTICS
Vols. 1-46. Abingdon, 1975-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 20,000
- Vols. 1-19. 1975-1992. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 20-29. 1993-2002. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 30-34. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 35-46. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 870
- Formerly published as BULLETIN IN APPLIED STATISTICS
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED STATISTICS provides a forum for communication between both applied statisticians and users of applied statistical techniques across a wide range of disciplines. These areas include business, computing, economics, ecology, education, management, medicine, operational research and sociology, but papers from other areas are also considered.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.