JOURNAL OF FORECASTING
Vols. 1-37. Chichester, 1982-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 14,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1982-1989. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 9-19. 1990-2000. Per volume $ 365
- Vols. 20-26. 2001-2007. Per volume $ 475
- Vols. 27-37. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 550
- JOURNAL OF FORECASTING publishes articles related to forecasting methods and their practical applications for business or government. From a centralized focus on recent developments in the art and science of forecasting, articles make use of advanced mathematical and statistical concepts present and use forecasting models to develop their themes (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.