JOURNAL OF MODERN OPTICS
Vols. 1-67. London, 1954-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 39,000
- Vols. 1-16. 1954-1969. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 17-36. 1970-1989. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 37-54. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 1100
- Vols. 55-67. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 1320
- Formerly published as OPTICA ACTA
- The goal of the JOURNAL OF MODERN OPTICS is to publish original research contributions on optical knowledge from educational institutions, government and industry worldwide. Topics typically covered include diffraction, coherence, polarization, quantum optics, lasers, nonlinear optics, image processing, optical materials, fiber optics, physiological optics and optical systems. Theoretical, experimental and applied research papers are all accepted. Both full-length articles and letters to the editor are accepted, along with short contributions of important findings or technical advances. Articles may be in French or German, but the vast majority are in English (Katz).
Antiquarian Backset. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305