Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF MODERN OPTICS
Vols. 1-63. London, 1954-2016. Partly reprint. $ 31000
- Vols. 1-16. 1954-1969. Per volume $ 120
- Vols. 17-36. 1970-1989. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 37-54. 1990-2007. Per volume $ 1000
- Vols. 55-63. 2008-2016. Per volume $ 1200
- Formerly published as OPTICA ACTA
- The goal of the JOURNAL OF MODERN OPTICS is to publish original research contributions on optical knowledge from educational institutions, government and industry worldwide. Topics typically covered include diffraction, coherence, polarization, quantum optics, lasers, nonlinear optics, image processing, optical materials, fiber optics, physiological optics and optical systems. Theoretical, experimental and applied research papers are all accepted. Both full-length articles and letters to the editor are accepted, along with short contributions of important findings or technical advances. Articles may be in French or German, but the vast majority are in English (Katz).
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.