JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY RESEARCH
Vols. 1-62. Oxford, 1957-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 11,000
- Vols. 1-24. 1957-1980. Per volume $ 100
- Vols. 25-45. 1981-2001. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 46-51. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 350
- Vols. 52-62. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 380
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF MENTAL DEFICIENCY RESEARCH
- JOURNAL OF INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY RESEARCH is devoted exclusively to the scientific study of intellectual disability and publishes papers reporting original observations in this field.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.