JOURNAL OF QUATERNARY SCIENCE
Vols. 1-34. Chichester, 1986-2019.
Set price $ 16,000
- Vols. 1-5. 1986-1990. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 6-13. 1991-1998. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 14-22. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 23-34. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 720
- Published for the Quaternary Research Association, the JOURNAL OF QUATERNARY SCIENCE focuses on the earth's history during the last two million years. This time period is the same as that covered by the journal Boreas and there are many similarities between the two. Papers span a wide range of topics and many are interdisciplinary in nature. In particular, there is an emphasis on the stratigraphy, glaciation and paleoclimatology of the period (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.