JOURNAL OF PROPERTY RESEARCH
Vols. 1-37. London, 1984-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,800
- Vols. 1-12. 1984-1995. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 13-24. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 25-37. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as LAND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- JOURNAL OF PROPERTY RESEARCH provides critical perspectives on advanced information and communications technologies, with an emphasis on their organizational and social implications and management.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.