JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ETHNOGRAPHY
Vols. 1-49. Thousand Oaks, 1972/73-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-27. 1972/73-1998/99. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 28-36. 1999-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 37-43. 2008-2014. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 44-49. 2015-2020. Per volume $ 750
- Formerly published as URBAN LIFE AND CULTURE
- JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ETHNOGRAPHY takes an interdisciplinary approach to ethnography and qualitative research. Features articles by distinguished scholars and professionals from a variety of disciplines concerned with the study of human nature, behavior, organization and culture.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.