JOURNAL OF FIELD ROBOTICS
Vols. 1-36. Hoboken, 1984-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 21,000
- Vols. 1-11. 1984-1994. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 12-24. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 740
- Vols. 25-36. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 870
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
- Featuring research level articles, the JOURNAL OF FIELD ROBOTICS is at once practical and theoretical. Practical because the robots involved are either working models or production floor systems, theoretical because the treatments involve designs or systems that can be used as models or applied in other environments, rather than specific techniques for a specific application. Almost every article features an actual robot, rather than a theoretical concept. Illustrations are usually graphs, computer models and flow charts (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.