JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION
Hague, 1984-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 10,000
- Vols. 1-16. 1984-1999. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 17-24. 2000-2007. Per volume $ 345
- Vols. 25-35. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 400, continued as
- Vols. 36. 2019. Per volume $ 400
- JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION discusses current and important questions raised by international arbitration as a means of solving business, investment and economic disputes between parties from all over the world.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Kluwer Law International
Kluwer Law International hold journals for the current year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.