JOURNAL OF POLYMER ENGINEERING
Vols. 1-39. Tel Aviv, 1981-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-16. 1981-1996/97. Per volume $ 265
- Vols. 17-25. 1997/98-2005. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 26-39. 2006-2019. Per volume $ 500
- Formerly published as POLYMER ENGINEERING REVIEWS, ISSN 0250-8079.
- The JOURNAL OF POLYMER ENGINEERING publishes original basic and applied research contributions as well as recent technological developments in polymer engineering. Polymer engineering is a strongly interdisciplinary field and papers published may span the chemistry, physics, engineering and applications of polymeric materials.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by De Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
De Gruyter Verlag hold journals from the current year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.