JOURNAL OF HAND SURGERY (EUROPEAN VOLUME)
Vols. 1-43. London, 1976-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,900
- Vols. 1-25. 1976-2000. Per volume $ 145
- Vols. 26-32. 2001-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 33-43. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF HAND SURGERY (BRITISH VOLUME)
- Volumes 1-8 published as combined American Volume and European Volume
- The JOURNAL OF HAND SURGERY (EUROPEAN VOLUME) is essential reading for everyone involved in restoring the function to the hand and upper limb. Dedicated to the needs of hand, plastic, reconstructive and orthopaedic surgeons, it publishes the best selection of current papers on hand surgery.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.