JOURNAL OF THE HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT
Vols. 11-42. Abingdon, 1989-2020. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 5,300
Vols. 1/4; 5/8; 9/10, 1979-1988, available per unit at $ 160
- Vols. 11-19. 1989-1997. Per volume $ 110
- Vols. 20-29. 1998-2007. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 30-42. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 220
- Formerly published as HISTORY OF ECONOMICS SOCIETY. BULLETIN
- JOURNAL OF THE HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT is the journal of the History of Economics Society. It has been in existence for a number of years, originally as the History of Economics Society Bulletin, and for the last fifteen years under its present name. The work of many distinguished American and international authors has been published in its pages, and because of this and the international editorial board, it is recognised as being a first class international scholarly publication.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.