JOURNAL OF FAMILY ISSUES
Vols. 1-39. Thousand Oaks, 1980-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 13,000
- Vols. 1-15. 1980-1994. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 16-21. 1995-2000. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 22-26. 2001-2005. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 27-28. 2006-2007. Per volume $ 610
- Vols. 29-39. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 720
- The purpose of the JOURNAL OF FAMILY ISSUES is to publish research on "contemporary social issues and problems of marriage and family life." Each year there are two issues that focus on specific topics of current interest, for example "Family Privacy." The other four issues of the year cover a wide range of family-related topics, such as economic stress and marital quality, interracial dating, open adoption and birth reunion, family life and the pursuit of happiness, and parenting in the workplace (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications, Inc. (US)
Sage Publications, Inc. hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.