JOURNAL FOR THE STUDY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
London, 1978-2019/20. Reprint.
Set price $ 8,800
- Nos. 1-86. 1978-2002. Per number $ 70, continued as
- Vols. 25-30. 2002/03-2007/08. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 31-38. 2008/09-2015/16. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 39-42. 2016/17-2019/20. Per volume $ 475
- Anyone involved in studying biblical texts will benefit from access to JOURNAL FOR THE STUDY OF THE NEW TESTAMENT (and its twin covering the Old Testament see the next entry). The journal focuses on the exegesis of the New Testament and the study of other textual matters. Articles are original, well documented, and moderate in length and have appended abstracts (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.