JOURNAL OF GEOSCIENCE EDUCATION
Vols. 10-66. Bellingham, 1962-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 9,200
- Vols. 10-42. 1962-1994. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 43-54. 1995-2006. Per volume $ 75
- Vols. 55-66. 2007-2018. Per volume $ 220
- Formerly Journal of Geological Education (1951 - 1995)
- The JOURNAL OF GEOSCIENCE EDUCATION (JGE) is a peer-reviewed publication for geoscience education research, and serves as an international forum for research concerning the pedagogy, assessment, and philosophy of teaching and learning about the geosciences and related domains.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.