Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF ETHNIC AND MIGRATION STUDIES
Vols. 1-44. Abingdon, 1971/72-2018. Partly reprint. $ 12000
- Vols. 1-28. 1971/72-2002. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 29-33. 2003-2007. Per volume $ 400
- Vols. 34-44. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 475
- Formerly published as NEW COMMUNITY
- JOURNAL OF ETHNIC AND MIGRATION STUDIES (JEMS) publishes the results of first class research on all forms of migration and its consequences, together with articles on ehnic conflict, discrimination, racism, nationalism, citizenship and politics of integration. JEMS has a long-standing interest in policy debates, and in the evaluation of policy initiatives.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.