JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Vols. 1-32. Chichester, 1989-2020. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 12,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1989-1996. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 9-19. 1997-2007. Per volume $ 430
- Vols. 20-32. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 470
- Supersedes MANCHESTER PAPERS ON DEVELOPMENT
- JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT presents scholarly research articles on international development from the broad field of economic, political, and social development.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Wiley
Wiley holds journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print. Former Blackwell titles are incorporated.