JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT HISTORY
Vols. 1-25. Bradford, 1995-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 5,800
- Vols. 1-13. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 250
- Vols. 14-25. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 270
- 2001-2005 merged into MANAGEMENT DECISION. Restarted in 2006.
- Volumes 7-11 never published.
- JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT HISTORY reflects on the historical development of management concepts and practices, with a view to how they inform the present and shape what we are and what we do.
Sole agent for Japan: Far Eastern Booksellers Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Emerald holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.