JOURNAL OF CONFLICT AND SECURITY LAW
Vols. 1-23. Oxford, 1996-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 4,600
- Vols. 1-8. 1996-2003. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 9-12. 2004-2007. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 13-23. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 265
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF ARMED CONFLICT LAW
- JOURNAL OF CONFLICT AND SECURITY LAW covers the whole spectrum of international law relating to armed conflict, including arms control, disarmament, conflict prevention, conduct of military operations and protection of non-combatants by international humanitarian law. Also covers legal issues of conflict resolution and collective security mechanisms.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press hold journals from the current and previous two years. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.