JOURNAL OF LOSS AND TRAUMA
Vols. 1-25. Philadelphia, 1996-2020.
Set price $ 6,200
- Vols. 1-9. 1996-2004. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 10-12. 2005-2007. Per volume $ 310
- Vols. 13-25. 2008-2020. Per volume $ 355
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL LOSS
- JOURNAL OF LOSS AND TRAUMA provides a forum on personal losses relating to family, health and aging issues, and interpersonal losses surrounding such areas as marriage and divorce.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.