JOURNAL FOR THE STUDY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
Sheffield; London, 1976-2019/20. Reprint.
Set price $ 9,600
- Nos. 1-99. 1976-2002. Per number $ 70, continued as
- Vols. 27-32. 2002/03-2007/08. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 33-39. 2008/09-2014/15. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 40-44. 2015/16-2019/20. Per volume $ 475
- Like its sister-publication covering the New Testament (see previous entry), JOURNAL FOR THE STUDY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT is a standard resource for students of the Old Testament (OT). Since it focuses on OT exegesis, articles are closely related to the biblical text. This may include exegetical analysis of particular passages or discussions of textual transmission and history. Archaeology may be a suitable subject if it adds insights that help elucidate a biblical passage. JSOT presents quality articles that are well documented and useful for research. Abstracts are appended to each article (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Sage Publications Ltd. (UK)
Sage Publications hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.