JOURNAL OF NEUROTRAUMA
Vols. 1-36. New Rochelle, 1984-2019. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 14,000
- Vols. 1-8. 1984-1991. Per volume $ 155
- Vols. 9-12. 1992-1995. Per volume $ 245
- Vols. 13-24. 1996-2007. Per volume $ 500
- Vols. 25-36. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 595
- Formerly published as CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM TRAUMA
- JOURNAL OF NEUROTRAUMA covers advances in the mechanisms and treatments of neurotrauma of the central and peripheral nervous system. Focuses on neurochemical, neurophysiological and neuropathological research on spinal cord injury, head trauma, neural injury and stroke.
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.