JOURNAL OF HOSPITALITY MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
Vols. 1-27. Binghamton, 1992/93-2018. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 6,700
- Vols. 1-15. 1992/93-2006/07. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 16-17. 2008-2008. Per volume $ 230
- Vols. 18-27. 2009-2018. Per volume $ 380
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF HOSPITALITY AND LEISURE MARKETING
- JOURNAL OF HOSPITALITY MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT examines marketing issues in the hospitality and leisure industries. The journal aims to improve the understanding of relationships between hospitality-leisure organizations and their customers and to improve the management of those relationships.
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.