Click on the title to send us an inquiry by e-mail
JOURNAL OF HOSPITALITY MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
The international forum for research, theory & practice
Vols. 1-25. Binghamton, 1992/93-2016. Mostly reprint. $ 6000
- Vols. 1-15. 1992/93-2006/07. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 16-17. 2008-2008. Per volume $ 230
- Vols. 18-25. 2009-2016. Per volume $ 380
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
- Formerly published as JOURNAL OF HOSPITALITY AND LEISURE MARKETING
- JOURNAL OF HOSPITALITY MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT examines marketing issues in the hospitality and leisure industries. The journal aims to improve the understanding of relationships between hospitality-leisure organizations and their customers and to improve the management of those relationships.
Title available from
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.