LANGUAGE IN SOCIETY
Vols. 1-47. Cambridge, 1972-2018. With GI 1/20. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 7,800
- Vols. 1-11. 1972-1982. Per volume $ 135
- Vols. 12-30. 1983-2001. Per volume $ 185
- Vols. 31-36. 2002-2007. Per volume $ 220
- Vols. 37-47. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 265
- The title is accurately descriptive of the content: the study of speech and language as aspects of social life. LANGUAGE IN SOCIETY publishes scholarly articles which may be theoretical or methodological and are preceeded by authors' abstracts and well referenced. Each issue is approximately 150 pages, with about two-thirds given to articles and the rest to book reviews (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Cambridge University Press
Cambridge University Press hold journals from the current and previous year for titles listed. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.