LANGUAGE, COGNITION AND NEUROSCIENCE
Vols. 1-33. London, 1986-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 8,300
- Vols. 1-9. 1986-1994. Per volume $ 210
- Vols. 10-22. 1995-2007. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 23-33. 2008-2018. Per volume $ 320
- Previously: LANGUAGE AND COGNITIVE PROCESSES until 2014.
- An international journal published in English, LANGUAGE, COGNITION AND NEUROSCCIENCE publishes theoretical and experimental research into the "mental processes and representations involved in language use." Although there is an emphasis on research in experimental and developmental psychology, interdisciplinary manuscripts are invited from linguistics, philosophy, and cognitive neuropsychology. Highly technical, abstracted, and referenced articles have been published. A tightly focused journal without book reviews (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by T & F Informa (Taylor & Francis Group)
Taylor & Francis retains the current and previous year. We manage and market older volumes. All original stock is now in our warehouse. In addition, we can also supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.