Vols. 1-57. Bradford, 1963-2019. Mostly reprint.
Set price $ 14,000
- Vols. 1-10. 1963-1972. Per volume $ 200
- Vols. 11-45. 1973-2007. Per volume $ 290
- Vols. 46-57. 2008-2019. Per volume $ 320
- Volumes 1-4 (1963-1966) published as SCIENTIFIC BUSINESS
- MANAGEMENT DECISION is a scholarly journal that features practical applications. The target audience includes business managers, consultants, academics, and students interested in management and strategy issues. With its broad perspective, the journal strives to take an "eclectic approach to topic areas." An unusual feature is the "Application Questions" at the end of each article, which prompt the reader about how the ideas presented can be applied in practice (Katz).
Sole agent for Japan: Maruzen-Yushodo Co. Ltd., Tokyo
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Emerald holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.