NEW GERMAN CRITIQUE
New York, 1973-2018. Partly reprint.
Set price $ 3,800
- Nos. 1-45. 1973-2018. Per number $ 35, continued as
- Vols. 46-47. 2019-2020. Per volume $ 35, continued as
- Nos. 48-102. 1989-2007. Per number $ 35
- Nos. 103-135. 2008-2018. Per number $ 45
- NEW GERMAN CRITIQUE is published in English. With the Cornell University Department of German Literature as a sponsor, it strives to cover a broad spectrum of contemporary topics ranging from political/social theory and philosophy to literature, film, media, and art. Each issue breathes new life into well-worn topics by examining them "in the light of current theoretical debates." This ambitious and adventuresome journal is an important addition for academic libraries with German-studies programs (Katz).
PSC Reprint and Publisher's Backstock. Available from:
Periodicals Service Company
351 Fairview Avenue, Suite 300
Hudson, NY 12534, U.S.A.
Tel. + 1 518 822 9300
Fax. + 1 518 822 9305
Published by Duke University Press
Duke University Press holds journals from the current and previous year. We hold all older back volumes and can supply high quality reprints for most volumes that were previously out-of-print.